Since 250 years Catholics have been celebrating the Holy Mass in the Catholic Court Church in Dresden. In prayers they search for God. The community strengthens their faith.
Because of the air raids in Dresden on 13 February 1945 the church was destroyed. Since then the Holy Mass had been celebrated in the Chapel of St Benno, later on in the left aisle of the rebuilt church. In the year 1962 the nave could be used again and in 1980 the church became Cathedral of the Diocese of Meissen, since then called Diocese of Dresden-Meissen.
Under the church there is the crypt where the Catholic members of the dynasty of the Wettins were buried. The bishops are also buried under the church in a vault, since the church has become cathedral.